Monday, January 8, 2018

Musing Monday - January 8


Musing Monday is hosted by Ambrosia at The Purple Booker It is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:

I’m currently reading…
Up next I think I’ll read…
I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
I can’t wait to get a copy of…
I wish I could read ___, but…
I blogged about ____ this past week…

THIS WEEK'S RANDOM QUESTION:  Have you ever read a book where a character reminds you of yourself? How did that make you feel?

It's Monday again. How did that happen? Everyone is into their first full week after vacation. A bit of snow today, but warmer than it has been in days.

I finished The Body in the Casket and my review will appear on Wednesday. Right now I am reading The Song of Solomon Revealed. This is a Bible study book. I'm not too far into it, so I'll reserve my comments until review time next week.

As for this week's question, I can see pieces of myself in characters, but have never really been able to say, "Hey, she's just like me." That's probably good. I don't know how much I would like myself. :)

Hope you'll share what you're reading.

No comments: