Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half of 2016


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half of 2016























5 comments:

Giovanna said...

The Girl Who Fell, made my list also!
Great Top Ten!

My TTT! :D

Literary Feline said...

The Forgotten Room is one I am eager to read as well! A Study in Charlotte sounds like it will be good. And you've got me curious about No One Knows. I hadn't heard of that one before. So many great sounding books!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Oh nice! These are new to me ones! Hope you end up loving them all!!

Here's my Tuesday Post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Cheryl Malandrinos said...

Thanks for the comments, everyone. It was great to visit your blogs. Hope you all have a book-filled 2016.

iloveheartlandX said...

A Study In Charlotte and The Girl Who Fell were both on my list this week too!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/29/top-ten-tuesday-37/