Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Classics I Want To Read


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

Top Ten Classics I Want To Read

I have to admit I'm not good about reading the classics. I keep hoping one year I'll catch up on my TBR pile to make room for different reading. It hasn't happened yet, but even if I could work two in each year I would feel like I've accomplished something.

1


2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10









7 comments:

Critica said...

I wholeheartedly recommend To Kill a Mockingbird and The Catcher in the Rye. However, people seem to either really love or really hate The Catcher in the Rye. Hopefully you enjoy it!

Melody Simpson said...

Yes! Stop everything and read To Kill A Mockingbird. Favorite. Fave.

Anonymous said...

To Kill A Mockingbird is one of my favourite classics! I really hope that you enjoy it.

Rachel said...

TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD is a fantastic novel. One of my favorite classics. Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice picks! I had to read a few of these for school back in the day! Lots of people loved Catcher in the Rye or To Kill a Mockingbird and of course Romeo and Juliet. I never cared for any myself, but the Count of Monte Cristo somehow surprised me into liking it a lot!

Here's my Tuesday Post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Anonymous said...

I would HIGHLY recommend To Kill a Mockingbird. I'd consider it to be my favorite classic; it's number one on my list this week. It's absolutely beautiful. I hope you enjoy it!
My TTT!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for stopping by everyone.